Monday, October 07, 2013

Closing the door on blogger

So, you may have noticed, things haven't been going to well around these parts. 

Even with the extraordinary help from Moon in a Cup, Armed Venus has some issues I can't resolve. I will be moving to a brand new website soon. I didn't plan on having to move the blog so this will take a while.
 just hold tight friends!  Bigger things are on the way. Ill be opening up an online 
Apothecary and have decided to attach the Armed Venus blog to the site a well. It should run more smoothly. In the meantime, I have also started a new job and kept up with all the old crafts and vending opportunities, so busy is my relaxed state. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey it let you post a photo though that's good. And no problems I'm happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I posted it from my phone. That works for small posts, but can get aggravating. Plus my older photos are still not showing up :(

      Delete
  2. That sucks, but I will keep looking for whatever you throw our way, and when you find a new online home, there shuold be a backlog of blog posts, right?

    Huh?

    I'm kidding. I look forward to the new digs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I am going to have a "selected" backlog of posts. I've been visiting some early ones and they don't quite live up to my newly heightened standards. I'm sure you'll understand!

      Delete
  3. Hi,let's joint with us. Make money from Amazon with Wp-Amazillionaire.com

    ReplyDelete