Tuesday, September 24, 2013

More Technical Difficulties

So I am still unable to make photos appear on my blog.  Google has been not been helpful at all in this and I am not tech savvy enough to even know how to troubleshoot, never mind figure out what the problem is on my own.  My current solution is to not use photos on the blog.  Which sucks :( 
You will have to just follow me on Google Plus where photos experience free-range uploading and roaming.  If anyone has any clues, I've got a cookie for you! But really, I could use some help if you are a techno-wizard at all.  

3 comments:

  1. If you want to email me you log in I could poke around and see what's up : faeriemommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's frustrating. You obviously have more patience than I would, in your position. However, a few pics being there or not being there will not chase me away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just what happens when I decide I'm going to do more photos than words. I'll jst have to go back to old fashioned telling- not showing!

      Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete